The following procedures have been implemented to keep Green Valley and Floyd Park Golf Courses as safe as possible for our employees and our guests during this unprecedented time.
- Golf Cart steering wheels and flagsticks will be sanitized throughout each day.
- Free bottled water will be offered on number 1 and number 10 tee boxes.
- The temporary restroom behind 6 green will be sanitized throughout each day.
- Frequent cleaning / sanitizing of all high traffic areas in the clubhouse.
- Tables have been spaced at least 3 feet from one another.
- Salt and pepper shakers have been removed.
- Hot dogs and coffee will still be available, but no longer self-serve.
- Popcorn will not be offered until at least April 15.
- Rubber gloves will be worn by any employee serving perishable food.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be in several locations once hand sanitizer is available.
- Employees will be exercising the protocol of social distance.
- Golf cars will be spaced at least 3 feet from one another in the staging area.
TO ALL GUESTS OF GREEN VALLEY & FLOYD PARK: If you are experiencing any symptoms of Corona Virus, PLEASE STAY HOME!
PGA Director of Golf, Green Valley & Floyd Park Golf Courses